Improve your productivity using automated quality control
Today’s manufacturers are faced with many challenges that impact their quality control and bottom lines, including bottlenecks at the CMM or inspection arm, manufacturing skills gap, quality control costs and inefficient production cycles.
- Measure and inspect complex shapes and surface finishes
- Minimize programming times
- Reduce non-compliance and rework
- Accelerate measuring times
- Address labor shortages as well as a lack of standards and skilled employees
Live webinar on
Register for the webinar
Live webinar on
What will be covered in this webinar
You’ll learn how next-generation metrology solutions, which include an automated 3D scanning CMM located right on the production floor and operated by users of any level, can help improve productivity, maintain dimensional measurement accuracy, lower quality control costs, and ensure optimal product quality.
What you will learn
- The problems that traditional CMMs and measurement arms cause for quality control processes
- The benefits of automated quality control using in-line and at-line metrology solutions
- Best practices for integrating automated dimensional inspection solutions for improved quality control and productivity
About the presenter
Jérôme-Alexandre Lavoie holds a Physics Engineering degree from Université Laval in Quebec. He joined Creaform in 2007 as an application engineer. Jérôme-Alexandre has over 10 years of experience in 3D data management. He is now in charge of Creaform’s complete portfolio of automated quality control technologies.
Register your free spot
Can't make it? Join anyway! We will send you the recording.Save my spot